Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First blog...here we go!

My name is Gabriella, I am a 19 years old, and I like to make things. All kind of things.
I draw, make collages, recycled/upcycled things, jewelry (I recently started working with resin and I fell in love with it immediately. But I also do bead work, hemp work, and lots of other things), etc. I'm into anything I use as a creative outlet.
(My next goal is to learn how to sew and knit/crochet.)

I'm making this blog in an effort not only to promote the things I make, but also D.I.Y/handmade crafts, clothes, jewelry, etc. in general.
In posts to come, I'm going to show you how to make all kind of really great, cute, cheap things.

I recently started selling items on Etsy. I've only had a few sales, but it's great to see people's interest and appreciation for the things in make.

Check out my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellaarts

I also have a Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Ella-Arts/186540875840?ref=ts

0 comments: