Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Ahh! It's a really busy day for me, and the internet has been down which hasn't helped any!
But, I'm in pretty good mood, nonetheless. My resin arrived today! So, I'm working on all kinds of great, new items that'll be in the shop soon (so keep an eye out)! Plus, I sold another item today! Woohoo!
...And if that's not enough to be happy about, I won a contest on this blog: http://silvermoonwitch.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-giveaway-holiday-ornament-from.html. I'm am simply ecstatic about this, because Picard Creative truly is one of my favorite Etsy shops. I'm not just saying that because I won, either! If you haven't yet, you should definitely check out her shop. She sells these great magnets (and ornaments!) made from upcycled tin can lids, with great pictures in them. She also sells checkbook covers, debit card cases, bookmarks, and all kinds of cute stuff.

So, definitely check out Picard Creative, and don't forget to check out my shop as I'll be posting new items in the days and weeks to come.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

hello,
I saw your Etsy forum post asking for followers...so...here I am. You can follow me if you'd like.
I love your name, ELLA, as that was my Grandmother's name as well as my Mother's middle name.
hugs,
Bridget

www.bdorsa.blogspot.com

BJ said...

I love your resin pendants! Your pendant with with the sprinkles reminds me of the cupcakes that my grandmother used to make for me. Love 'em!
Barbara