Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The finished displays! (And some new items...)

The necklace display and bracelet display are finished! Now, I am just about set in terms of displays. I just need one more ring display and then I'll be good to go!

The bracelet display that my boyfriend built for me (and I painted it...and choose the pretty green paint):

Bracelets on the display:

The necklace display:
And since I finished some of my brand new resin bangles, I thought I'd include a few pics of them, too. I am very proud of how they turned out!

The first two bangles I made:




So I am loving these! And I am very excited to see what customers and other craftspeople think of them at the fairs, festivals, and farmers markets I'm going to be doing. I have been hunting for more vending locations. So far it's the farmer's market, starting May 29th. August 14th is August West Fest. There's still potential of doing a fundraiser at the high school sometime in April/May. I was contacted regarding a festival in Montgomery, VT in early Sept. which I am highly considering. Last night I found an indie crafts fair in VT! I applied to be a vendor and I am REALLY hoping to get in. That will be May 8th, if I get a table. I didn't know there was an indie/alternative crafts fair in this state! It's called the Queen City Crafts Bazaar. I will know in about 10 days whether I'm in or not, but fingers crossed until then! Really want to be a part of this one!

3 comments:

Misobel (Mary) said...

How exciting! The displays and new bangles look great :)

SuZeFashion said...

Wow! Lovely displays and lovely bracelets! I'm sure they will attract much attention to your display at fairs.

Monica said...

The bracelets are amazing! The design makes it look like the swirls of color are moving! Very creative!